Please note: This opening is on 3rd shift. Opportunity to get to first shift will be available over time. This position supports a new facility that is growing in headcount rapidly.
· Global, Multi $5B global market leader in packaging technology.
· Growing organization providing solutions to top-tier blue chip organizations.
· 300+ facilities in 33 countries
· Global HQ in South Carolina!
Benefits & Features:
· Competitive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, 401K, PTO.
· Rich relocation package available for this position.
Role They Will Play:
· Manage the existing process control strategies and for the Fairburn, GA Display and Packaging Site (existing control loops will be measured on a daily basis for loop performance –time in automatic control, process variation alarms, etc.)
· Develop new control loop technologies for the Entire Complex (determine needs based financial impact of process stability, investigate solutions, lead projects to implement proper control loops)
· Owner of the existing on-line measurement systems (consistency , flow, level transmitters) –develops “draw-down” schedule to periodically check that validity of the systems as well as wet/dry end scanners
· Works closely with Production/Maintenance to help troubleshoot issues as they arise, and drives completion of counter-measures
· 3+ years of Controls Engineering experience in manufacturing or fulfillment environment required
· Engineering/Technical 4 year degree required
· Must have proven experience with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Automation Direct, Toshiba, Schnieder, etc.
· Must have proven experience with any of the following DCS Systems: ABB, Foxboro, Honeywell, Moore-Siemens, etc.
· Experience with on-line scanners such as Voith, ABB, Measurex-Honeywell, Metso is a plus.
Position salary $85-$100K depending on candidate.