The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the customer service team.
· Hire, mentor and develop a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to working as a team in delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Hold team members accountable to key service performance measures and monitor order entry flow, evaluate performance, and conduct training.
· Identify areas of improvement within the customer service group, develop/support new solutions and implement changes within the group to increase productivity and quality
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team of direct reports within a manufacturing environment selling inventoried finished goods
· SAP experience required
· Experience in developing or implementing a call center solution software preferred
· Solid knowledge of manufacturing processes and sales channels.
· Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills.
· Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and business/ERP systems software.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience working for an international organization.