This multi-billion dollar packaging manufacturer is in search of an Operations Business Manager to join their team. The direct goal of the role is deepen the relationship with their largest customer in the food & beverage space, but it will also involve a combination of P&L management, oversight of special projects, onsite employee management, extensive cross-functional engagement, knowledge of supply chain and operations, customer interface, and new product development.
As you can imagine, this is a pivotal position within the organization, but what stands out beyond the scope of the role is their commitment to their employees, the freedom this person is allowed to deliver a best in class customer experience, and the long term profile for growth provided by an opportunity like this.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 5+ years' experience + Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Accounting, or Industrial Engineering; kudos for an MBA
- Results driven, change-agent mentality
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles
- Exposure to and understanding of Operations and Manufacturing, including continuous improvement and lean methodologies
- Outstanding commitment to best in class service
- Proven leader within complex operational, business, and manufacturing environments
- Adept analytically with experience managing P&Ls and KPIs
Why This Opportunity:
- Employees are valued
- High profile, high impact work
- You are the face of the business to the customer
- Challenging, engaging, and varied work - no two days will look the same