Our client is a premier employer of choice in the Charlotte market and is willing to provide some assistance to relocate the right candidate to the area for this role! They are a purpose-driven organization with a focus on servant leadership. How does this impact you? It creates a work environment where people are respected and valued and where you have the opportunity to impact both the company and your community through your daily work. It's a company you'll be proud to work for.
Company benefits and features
- Top-notch office environment
- Great location in the South Park area
- Excellent benefits package
- Purpose-driven organization
Your role with the company
This position will have full responsibility for property tax compliance, planning and risk/control in a multi-state context. You'll need experience managing all aspects of compliance including handling notices and assessments, preparing/filing returns, working with sites on asset records, handling audits and recording all the associated accounting records.
Successful candidates will have many of these things
- 2-3 years of property tax compliance experience
- Working knowledge of PTMS (Property Tax Management System)
- Excel ninja status; bonus points for the same in Access!
Finally, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.