Scope of Responsibilities:
The Quality Engineer will identify best quality systems practices within a division of a large, publicly traded manufacturing firm. This individual will specifically focus on equipment validation for new equipment and start up operation (IQ, OQ, PQ experience). In addition to developing training materials and providing training to Associates on systems changes and implementations, they will provide hands-on assistance for the implementation and ongoing utilization of the elements of the QMS (Quality Management System.). This includes corrective actions, supplier quality management, customer complaints, change- control, audit processes, standard procedures, test methods, and process controls.
Other Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with and keep standard scorecards and reports for all aspects of corporate quality, not limited to and including NPS, SSD, CARs, SCARs, Change Control processes.
- Assist with identifying trends and reports that add value for our leadership teams’ decision-making.
- Provide advice and expertise on new systems roll-outs across the Company (Agile, Oracle EBS, CRM, etc)
- Lead customer, supplier or internal quality audits – develop any required corrective actions.
- Manage capital quality related projects and support quality change control on all other capital projects.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 2 years work experience in a manufacturing environment in a Quality Engineering role
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a technical field
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma. Six Sigma Green or Black Belts preferred