The Role You Will Play
The Sales Operations Manager will oversee a team of four responsible for the achievement of sales goals through training, tool development, process automation, sales analysis, pricing evaluation, and the collection of market, customer and sales team feedback with the overall goals of increased sales team productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
This is a high impact, high visibility position within a strong B2B sales environment. You will serve as a primary point of contact for customers and develop a team to deliver best in class service and sales processes.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- High level of familiarity with government and general contract bid processes
- Management experience with distribution partners
- Proven history of success with sales team optimization, including: compliance oversight, CRM management, definition of opportunities, sales planning, reporting, quality, contracting, and training
Why This Opportunity:
- Centrally located near the airport
- Directly influence business decisions
- Growth from within is promoted
- A subsidiary company of a Fortune 50 organization