The Sr. Civil Structural Engineer oversees major projects associated with current and newly acquired facilities as well as construction projects for expansion and greenfield operations. The includes the design and preparation of plans, specifications, cost estimates, CAPEX approvals, selection of materials, equipment and services, construction management, and equipment installation.
- Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or relevant coursework
- At least 15 years of experience in relevant field
- BSCE required, P.E. preferred
- Multi-million dollar construction budget management experience
- Demonstrated competency in developing designs, specifications, and cost estimates for major civil engineering projects
- Demonstrated end-to-end project management and ability to lead staff and contractors as projects dictate