The Role You Will Play
The Senior Product Manager will play an integral role in all aspects of product line development and serve a positive force in extensive interactions across function. This position will be highly collaborative and will ensure the alignment of Sales, Finance, Operations, and Engineering teams with product strategy and lead its execution. The direct goal of the role is to optimize portfolio development processes and profitability long term, but the larger target is to strengthen the position of the product development team through decisive, impactful, and positive leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in the full scope of product strategy, development, and life cycle execution
- Demonstrated experience managing a complex product line and associated P&L
- Background in highly engineered, specialty products is a plus!
Benefits and Features:
- Strong compensation, benefits, 401K match, and profit sharing
- Both Strategic and Tactical
- Very strong visibility with key leadership