Our client is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of healthcare equipment. They are headquartered in North Carolina, but have a major production and distribution site in Arlington that is in need of a sharp, capable supply chain forecast analyst.
Our client offers work that is challenging and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. They are intentional about the culture and the way they work and are looking for a strong match on those values.
- Salary target in the mid-80s plus bonus
- High profile role in the SIOP process
- World-class systems including SAP and specific forecast tools such as ForecastPro
- Leadership role in weekly forecast meetings
- Opportunity to apply six sigma tools and advocate lean pricnciples
- Not just a number cruncher; you're expected to lead change based on the forecasts
Some of the key duties are:
- Management of the forecast to the unit forecast by SKU
- Development of statistical forecast based on inputs from history, sales opportunities and product development
- Creating simiulations based on forecasts
- Creating slide decks to communicate forecasts
Successful candidates will have many of these things
- 5+ years of supply chain management experience creating and evaluating product forecasts; experience with CPG especially attractive
- Strong communication skills as you will work with multiple areas of the company: sales, marketing, finance, manufacturing
- SAP Experience is a must! MM/PP, LIS, Planning BOMs
- Make-to-order and make-to-stock forecast generation
- S&OP implementation experience
- Working with large data sets/databases
- Expert Excel and Access capabilities
- Power BI or other dashboard applications
Candidates will only be considered who are authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.