The Role You Will Play
The Supply Chain Manager Manager will be involved with the creation and execution of materials management strategies, supply chain planning, and logistics for a multi-site manufacturing operation. Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, this role will directly lead a corporate team and have influence across the enterprise in the areas of: continuous improvement, demand planning, forecasting, inventory, material replenishment, freight, logistics, customs compliance and other activities.
The direct goal of the role is to optimize matrial focused lean initiatives, inventory, replenishment, and reporting at an organizational level, but the larger target is to strengthen the position of the supply chain team through decisive, impactful, and positive leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the full scope of operational and financial fundamentals in supply chain logistics, customs, forecasting, inventory management, etc.
- Willing and eager to mentor and lead by example
- Ability to think analytically, creatively, and independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience driving change and continuous improvement; track record leading and implementing sustainable process improvements, seeking out and implementing internal or external best practices
- Background in consumer goods a plus!
Benefits and Features:
- Strong compensation, benefits, 401K match, and profit sharing
- Leading brand
- Both Strategic and Tactical
- Very high visibility with key leadership
- Company prioritizes work/life balance
- Located in a quiet suburb of the Detroit area